4 Eggs 1 Cup of All-Purpose Flour
1 1/3 Cups of Milk 2 Tablespoons of White Granulated Sugar
2 Tablespoons of Melted Butter ½ Teaspoon of Salt
½ Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract ¼ Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
Yields: 6-10 Crepes
1.Lightly beat the eggs and then combine all wet ingredients followed by the dry ingredients.
2. You can blend the ingredients in a blender for 10 seconds on pulse for quick results. I personally use a whisk and lightly whisk in a rotating manner until batter is as clump free as possible.
3. Refrigerate batter for 1 hour, but if you are in a hurry its okay to start cooking. Batter will be safe for 24hrs in the refrigerator before use. After refrigeration, whisk batter thoroughly until clump free.
2.Using any round pan that you would cook a pancake in, melt enough butter to cover the surface on med-high heat. You may need to turn the heat down to med if crepes start to brown too quickly.
3.Consider the first crepe a practice run that will grease the pan perfectly. Just throw it away!! This is perfect to test how much batter you will need to cover the pan. I used a measuring cup that measures 1/3 of a cup, but you may need more or less batter depending on the size of your pan.
4. As you pour the crepe batter rotate the pan in a circular motion to cover the entire pans surface evenly.
5. Allow the crepe to become lightly brown before flipping the crepe .
6. A great tip to keep crepes warm: Place crepes on a plate that is larger than the crepes and cover with a plate that is the same size or larger. Dust each crepe with powered sugar after it is on the cooling plate.
7. Slice strawberries and bananas. Melt the chocolate bars for the drizzle.
8. Lay one crepe flat. Pretty side laying face first on the plate for best results. On its top half create two parallel vertical lines rotating the sliced strawberries and bananas. Fold crepe like a book but allow the strawberries and bananas to show. Then fold the bottom of the crepe towards the top. Use a scoop of ice cream to hold the fold. Add a chocolate covered strawberry for an extra garnish and sliced strawberries to fill the remaining space between the vertical strawberry/banana lines. Drizzle melted chocolate over the dish in a zigzag motion and then dust the dish with powered sugar. Follow the picture for design purposes.
1/4 Cup of Powered Sugar 1 Milk Chocolate Bar
Chocolate Ice Cream 2-3 Strawberries per Crepe
1/2-1 Banana per Crepe